Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I want to take a quick moment here to let everyone know about a great event involving one of our former hall mates. Tom Stanton, known to most as Mel, is probably one of the nicest guys I have ever met (if you don't count the Cleveland Browns thing, but they're pretty much harmless anyways). For the past 5 or 6 years Mel has been involved with a local fundraiser in the Cedarburg area known as Mel's Pig Roast. They have done a great job raising money for local charities and such, and more than one person (not Mel) have told me it is a real good time. This years event in on Sunday, Sept 27th from 11-5. Take a couple of minutes and check out the web site at melspigroast.com. If you're in the area I hope you can make plans to attend. I hope to see you there!

No comments: